Thursday 29 May 2014

Life is too short to be wasted

Only 1 week left for my adventure!
It's been already a year since I came up with this idea - and now it's coming up for real!
I am going for a trip around Europe with my dog - lovely samoyed girl name Missouri. During this trip I will be filming our adventures and taking tons of photos ;) And when I come back - I will make a movie, and maybe a book or at least story for a travel magazine!

When I was very young I was addicted to travelling documentaries, books and old good encyclopedia. I dreamed to be a world explorer and a globetrotter. Discover places and people in faraway lands.
I did some travelling before, mostly Europe and a bit of south east Asia. But it just always left me craving for more!

I am getting to be 35 this year, but at heart I am barely 25. And I still look like 25 though ;) Two years ago I had brain tumor, and then realized that life is too short to be wasted on doing things I don't like, so I started to build my life around things I like and always wanted to do! I made my bucket list, and now I am in a process of getting one of them done now!

So far I completed 3 of them
1 - visiting Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany, famous "Disney" castle
2 - meeting Monty Roberts
3 - getting a dog

and this is my 4th one! - making travelling documentary while travelling with my dog:)




2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Good for you! Just out of interest, what are the other things on your Bucket List???

    ReplyDelete
  2. the list is not closed, as there are new things being added all the time - I just have zest for life & adventure! ;) I want to swim with dolphins, do the Santiago de Compostela trail, cycle around the Holland on bicycle with my dog, and many more... ;)

    ReplyDelete