Friday 25 July 2014

Interview

Last few days went very quickly, I had interview after an interview. Giving and doing it. First time I gave an interview in my hometown to my local newspaper - they wrote nice story about my project Psim Tropem I am doing now. Later, at the Slow Down Festival I gave an interview to local tv about building a kiln during festival, then on the way to Wroclaw I interviewed a veterinarian, and in Wroclaw, director of Happy Animals Foundation, then the owner of vegan restaurant Vega which accepts all kind of pets; in Warszawa I interviewed press representative of polish train lines Koleje Mazowieckie; and then in Poznan director of Animal Security Foundation...


my official media patrons 



Feels like a lot of talking, but now I have even more precious material for my upcoming documentary;)
I am getting scared a little, when I think of editing it later!! How I am going to get through all of this? And when?? In 2 days I am going back to England. Broke. No money left, as all were consumed by my project (which nonetheless, I am happy for and convinced of it's righteousness. It was my dream, and very important reason - If I am able to save some dogs from being homeless - I won ;) Even if it's gonna be just one. But I hope there will be more!

Also, I hope I am going to save myself too ;) I want to change 9 to 5 life to more relaxed and artsy freelance. I was born with artistic soul, with freedom in my heart and my mind. I am like this bird who stop singing, when locked in a cage. I need to find solution for myself. It might be hard, but hey, I know it's doable!

Every day I am doing an interview with myself, asking if I've learn something new? Sometimes I think, that not much. But I know I feel different. I can't precisely say how, but just different. Will it stay with me when I go back to London? Will I stay strong within myself and carry on with my plans? I am asking myself questions like millions people do: how to do what I love and make a living out of it. And when doing it - do not get bored of it.

Here is my lovely companion Missouri, and behind her - part of amazing mosaic found just round the corner of my hotel in Rotterdam, NL. It's local community project


 I am going to be most happy doing this kind of beautiful things ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment