Saturday 26 July 2014

My work, my project, my dream - Psim Tropem


So here we are. Me and my dog, at the end of our almost 2 moths journey, travelling around Europe. Tomorrow we go back to England. This trip might be finished for now, on the continental Europe, but it will still continue when we go back to UK. As long as I have my wonderful dog Missouri at my side, there will always be something to tell about. New problems to face, new places to see, new people and dogs to meet. 

Stay with me and keep reading this blog, and I promise to keep you entertained! ;)


Today I tried dutch speciality, its a raw herring with chopped onion! I know, it sounds weird, but hey, have you ever eaten sushi? it was very much like that, just in dutch style ;)



Me and my Missouri in Wonderland.. - no, no ;) this lamp is in Delft in Netherlands. This city is well known for it's ceramic tableware and tiles, painted mainly, but not only with cobalt blue


In meantime I have loads of films and pictures to go through, and start editing them. I feel in my bones, that it will takes some big time to get through this, and I am wondering what can I do to find time and energy to finish my project and produce 1 hour film?!
I have different ideas in my head and I keep thinking what would be the best solutions? On one side, I should find work asap, to repair my finance, but I can't get stuck on it. Also it have to be some kind flexible so I could take care of my dog, and time to work on my project, as I want it to be ready for winter, or latest, beginning of next year, and holiday season.




 This is mosaic found in Delft, NL today. How funny; I see a message for me, 1 - a mosaic, something I would love to do for living, and 2. a target - something I have to go for! :)


"There’s no reason why you can’t do what you really want to do, you just have to want to do it"
...found today on internet ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment