Sunday 20 July 2014

Slow Down

After living crazy London life, and after travelling across 6 countries within few weeks, it was nice to go to Slow Down Festival. It was taking place in Poland, in little place called Lubiaz. Festival wasn't as big as I thought it will be, but it was really nice to chill out. I was meant to run ceramic workshops, but instead together with few people we've build a kiln! It was made in very simple way out of the things we could find. Construction for the kiln was made the same way like tipi - indian tent: wooden sticks and branches. This was covered with thick layer of clay mixed with dry straw, and another layer of clay. We had to wait couple of days to dry it up under the sun. Then we made 1st firing to fully dry up and bake the kiln, so it would be more waterproof and to burn out branches from the inside.



Kiln is ready now for first proper firing of ceramics. Now we need to organise workshops;)
Anyone interested??

Slow Down Festival, had good vibe, music and people. Sometimes I think I got old to be on festivals, but on the other hand I never been big fan of them. Too crowdy for me ;) Anyway I did enjoyed this one, because was small;) I went for shiatsu workshops led by shiatsu master Andrzej Turczynowicz. It's the 3rd kind of massage I can do now ;) Amazing thing about the workshops was that my dog could take part in it! She was sneaking in quietly, walked around people, giving wet kisses to some people and lying down sometimes between people, but mainly on the side of the room and snoozing for hours. She was bringing good energy, never disturbing;) I love my dog! Sometimes my friends think she's human in dog's skin :)



I have to say that at first I wasn't happy with organisation of that festival, and actually with the lack of it. But they called it "Slow Down" - do I decided to follow it - and slow down;) 
I think everyone should every now and then slow down and take care of things that are happening around them. To look at them closely from perspective! understand them. Since I started this journey I decided to look at my life from the perspective. Being away from London definitevly helped. I wish some of my London's friends could do that too. Some people I know definitively need perspective. When you are too close, with your nose glued to the window, you see only dirty glass and nothing what's behind. Lots of people I left behind in this city, live their life in this way. I feel sorry for them, but I cannot make decision for them. To some, I tried to help and open their eyes on new perspectives. Some called me stupid, some called me crazy, some called me un-responsible, some didn't want to listen; but some did. Few knew what I felt, understood my needs, because they felt the same. Some of them went already for their journey  and supported me; some start thinking of it. Some people become my inspiration, and I think I became inspiration for others. I hope I could do more - but their life is in their hands




Sometimes I think I love life ;) There were days when I felt down. Days seemed grey and boring. Not worth anything. I am so glad I was able to break up with this feeling. And now - I know I don't want to come back to those people and feeling of depressing feeling! I know this bad feeling might come back, but I want to feel strong to go through it! I hope power will stay with me ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment