Sunday 1 June 2014

Almost ready!

I still have 3 days to go, but I am almost completely packed and ready to go! I'm glad I started early, and that my friend came over to make sure I won't take too much :) There is one thing I am still very much considering; and quite actually can't stop thinking about it!! Shall I, or shall I not - quickly sell my camcorder and buy GoPro for my trip?? ... I already know I will have a problem to do filming from camcorder. When I do it from hand - it's always shaky.. On the tripod, quality of a film is great - but how to manage a dog and a super light, tall tripod?? when dog keep mowing around my feet, distracted by other people, dogs, pigeons, flies, cars, noise etc.. I already came to the decision NOT to take my tripod. I even start using my iPhone to do some filming (It actually came out pretty good)

Can anyone give me advice?



This is how Missouri takes travelling in the London Underground - sleeping all the way through

No comments:

Post a Comment