Sunday 8 June 2014

Good morning sunshine !

Good morning south France!!! It's beautiful sunshine, blue sky, and hot, hot, hot! That's what I needed! I hope my Missouri will handle heat as well as I do. But so far she is cooling on the cold tiles in our house.



This is where we stay


So we are in... ? Actually I am not sure yet exactly where?! Well, it all started with visiting website "workaway" where I found our hosts. We will stay here for a week, and I will help them to build their house. I have to admit, that when yesterday I was arriving to Beziers I was feeling sick of being nervous. (I even left my beautiful hat in TGV train out of this.. )That maybe it's some kind of dodgy thing, marocans wanting to kidnap me for sale in faraway lands? :P
Well - nothing bad happened. I was greeted by nice lady, who took as on the way home to another village for a local fete. It was amazing!! Omg! It was in this kind of atrium, a square inside of a building, (one of those you get in south Europe), where was set up small stage, on which was playing local jazz band. There was some food and wine. Local people chatting and having loads of fun! Warm night and stars above us. What else did we need ;)


Greeting for those travelling with dogs! And everyone else who read this blog!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment