Monday 16 June 2014

Satisfaction

So, last few days I worked hard to make some progress with my project. I found out about myself, that when I am in the middle of hard wok which I truly enjoy doing, I just can't stop! And that's not all. Most important thing of all, is the absolutely amazing feeling of pure SATISFACTION, when I see my project growing! It's getting shapes with every hour and every day. I think with this speed, I am likely to finish tomorrow ;) Thank you to my lovely hosts who let me do it for them! They gave me space in their new build home and trusted that it will be something they will enjoy forever. Obviously I made project first so it wasn't total surprise ;)

mandala mosaic inspired with local flora


Satisfaction - is when I do what I love doing. And when I work this way, this is not work. Even though it is little bit repetitive (putting tiny tile after tiny tile) it's not the same, because overall picture is constantly changing. Mandala is getting it's shape and colours. If any work on earth was like that, and was bringing such a feeling to every workers, everyone would be happy!
And I am happy :)
It is probably mixture of this beautiful place, in the middle of nature, loads of sunshine, delicious food, and most important - fantastic people. And my dog - who is the reason for my trip, and my partner in adventures:)

Thank you Universe! And thank you to Myself! That I decided to do it for ME :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment