Sunday 29 June 2014

Happiness and sadness

It is a very strange combination. I feel happy and sad at the same time.
I am happy because I do what I love the most: I travel, I meet friends, and I make new friends. I get to know new places, eat new foods, see wonderful things, take amazing shots with my camera,  enjoy local atmosphere, feel new, refreshed and relaxed after hectic and stressful life in London.
All this made me feel that I don't want to come back to the life from before my journey. And - I also know that this journey is still happening, I don't have to rush, I have all the time in the world to enjoy it, and to get to my destination (even though I have a set up date of return to London)
This journey is about learning more about myself. To recognise my dreams, fears, goals. To find my way back to source.
In the Now is the Happiness. It is not awaiting me at the end of this journey, but it's now ;)

I feel sad, because nothing stays the same. All the things in the world are changing. I know I have to treasure this moments, like all moments from the past. But I also know that in "now" I am making my "tomorrow". And I want it to be as beautiful as it is now!

I spend amazing time during last week with my dear friend Tania, who always make me feel amazing and who with her personalty spreads love wherever she is - Thank you for being Tania!

...


Also the reason for being here is my lovely dog, because she gave me extra reason to travel, to make better world for dogs (through my documentary). She is my companion and friend and I love her ;)




I feel sad, because I feel I am leaving some old part of me behind, which obviously I was very attached to. Old me I knew. But now I start to get to know new me.
And the journey is not finished yet!

Some of you my dear readers thought this blog would be only about how it is like to travel with your dog, full of information and tips. But as every journey, this has it's story. It's reasons. And I want to share mine here with You.



xxx   Keep reading   xxx




1 comment: