Thursday 5 June 2014

On the go

Last night we left London and board the ferry to Hook of  Holland. Missouri spent night in onboard kennel. I felt so sorry for my lovely girl to be locked out behind the bars, but she managed quite well. Also - I was able to see her on channel 6 in my tv inside my cabin! Thank you Stena Line!




Still - I couldn't sleep. To much strange noises, worry about my doggie, rocking waves, engine... And today I am soo tired!

waiting for passport control in Holland


Still, as soon as we arrived to Paris - yeah, we took train from Amsterdam to Paris - we went to see Sacre Cour and Moulin Rouge ( I think I didn't quite realised that this is in Paris Red Light District! Lucky I teamed up few streets before, with fellow polish people who were heading the same direction. And at least I had someone to take picture of me and Missouri ;)




...
For those of you who are wondering why we didn't take the simple route London Paris? - answer is simple: Eurostar doesn't allow any dogs on board, except guide dogs ;( Which is stupid in my opinion. For anyone who doesn't have a car it's pain in the a*s. Instead of 2 hours easy and much cheaper journey, It took me about 20 hours ...




No comments:

Post a Comment