Friday 6 June 2014

Taste of Paris

It was very busy day. Missouri bravely walked around the town with me, calmly letting me take picture of her on the background of famous buildings. To make things easy, we travelled by metro, even though, according to french law - dogs bigger than 45cm (not sure whether length or high) are not allowed on public transport! Hence, most Parisiennes I've met today, were walking small size dogs. I managed to get few interviews, pictures and movies. I had problem on only one station, but as I walked to next metro station ( to try my luck), I found another entrance, where I was helped with very friendly staff!!! They not mentioned my dog even once, and for about 10 minutes talked to me how to get to my destination and what tickets are the best for me! Amazing :)

My destination was Cemeteries for dogs, which lies in Paris suburbs, just after Pont de Clichy. The oldest grave I found was from 19th century! There were graves of dogs, cats, birds, and a horse! And even one famous dog - Rin Tin Tin!!!


Missouri's favorite dog - that statue was so real, that she was convinced for few minutes that he was real!! lol



Later we found out that BigBus company is dog friendly! Good stuff! :) With no problem I bought ticket for myself for all day, hop on- hop off. Missouri got in for free. We changed few times and we never had any problems. So I definitely recommend!
It's easy and convenient way of travel from one to the other point of attraction in Paris. I thought we might just walk around all the main attraction, but it's too much for 2 legs and 4 paws...



together at the Louvre


Big Bus





No comments:

Post a Comment