Wednesday 11 June 2014

Hot like in the oven

It's crazy that I've been craving so much for the sun, and now, where I am is so crazy hot, that I can't stand being in direct sun! But after living almost 9 years in UK, where sky is clouded 350 days in a year; suddenly being every day in over 30'C in the shade make me feel that all my insides are boiling!
Nevertheless, this morning just after 9am we went for a walk to nearby cascades. It was supposed to be 15-20 min walk, which happened to be 40...  but we finally got to the cascades. Lovely place only local people know about it. Missouri finally was in 7th heaven! She run up and down the stream and dive in toll grass.


This is her smiling face :)


and lovely cascades 


Day is almost done. I am so happy I left London behind. Being close to nature, with my dog, sun,  blue sky, beautiful weather, nice people around me - is that what I need, I like the way french people live. No rush. No anger. No cursing. Delicious food. Ripped sweet fruits, organic vegetables,  fantastic atmosphere ;) ...the only problem is; I have to admit, that I don't speak french :( I't feels so hard to remember words, and their pronunciation.... oh la la.. !

I arrived to live for a week with french family. I came across them during my search on Workaway website. I wanted to live with local people, breathe their normal life, help them out with their project, learn something new, experience unknown. Away from tourist route. I have designed a mosaic for their new house. Tomorrow we are going to get tiles and I can start braking and putting them together in a floral mandala. I hope it will be as beautiful as it is in my vision ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment